Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Social Networking of the Smart Home

Last year PIRMC 2010 was occured in Istanbul and I found a chance to join to the this Conference.

One of the sessions  that  I joined  was about "Social Networking of the Smart House".
This session brought to me into another world.

When I was a child, living in the house which has automatic doors etc. was very expensive. But now, such these things can be implemented to your home very easily and cheaper than before.

This session helped to me the thinking again about the future :).

15 years ago I read the internet which helps to communicate with the people instantly in the Turkish Newpapers. So now we are the time we using internet in our mobile phones.

As you know, now technology is growing up very fastly :) (faster than me). The electronic devices at home and the devices which interact with each other that win a great importance.

Maybe in future we can control the devices by using facebook or similiar platforms which serves such a services.

Do you think beyond that services?

I can say frankly, The words of the day:

Impossible is nothing :).

1 comment:

MasumRobot said...

The main question must be that: Is it really necessary(to control the devices from facebook)?:)

Post a Comment