Sunday, March 20, 2022

Java guru deva om

Threads are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup

They slither wildly as they slip away across the containers

Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened ports
Possessing and caressing my distrubuted architectures

Java guru deva, om
Nothing's gonna change my opcode(x4)

Images of docker light which dance before me like a million containers
They call me on and on across the kubernates
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a soap messages they
They tumble blindly as they make their way across the kubernates
Yaml guru deva, om
Nothing's gonna change my yaml file(x4)
Sounds of laughter shades of architectures are ringing
Through my open source projects inciting and inviting me
Limitless immutable container which shines  like a sun among clouds
It calls my docker images on and on across the kubernates
Java guru deva, om
Nothing's gonna change my opcode(x4)



No comments:

Post a Comment